Every year SAM actively supports the community through charity fundraising, donations and local sponsorship.
We have recently supported the following charities and organisations:
- Ballymena Food Bank – food and monetary donations
- Pretty ‘n’ Pink – bra recycling and monetary donation
- Chest Heart and Stroke NI – monetary donation
- Cancer Research UK – SAM ‘Race for Life’ team (fundraising)
- NI Children’s Hospice – monetary donation
- Autism NI – monetary donation
- Marie Curie – monetary donation
- Alzheimer’s Society – monetary donation
- NI Cancer Fund for Children – fundraising events
- Action Cancer – monetary donation
- Randalstown Rugby Club 2nd XV – sponsorship
Our charity partner this year is the Cancer Fund for Children, the leading local charity that provides practical, emotional and financial support to children and young people aged 0 to 24 affected by cancer & their families.
Visit our News section for updates on our charity fundraising and community support.